Sunday, July 20, 2014

Beach time

The beach came a knocking on my door, so I headed to the gulf coast of Florida. While checking out Lido Key, Siesta Key, Nokomis and Venice Beaches I am happy to say I scored some great deals at some of their boutiques.






First stop is my favorite boutique for bathing suits, The Sunbug, Venice Beach, Florida.  The beautiful turquoise bikini was a major score. Can you believe the original price  was $136 bucks, I got it for $26.00. The material feels like silk.

http://www.thesunbug.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunbug-At-Venice/157597784260931

The cover up was purchased at a little boutique across from The Sunbug (sorry I don't remember it's name) But I do remember the price: $9.99. SCORE!






Cuban style hat - Target
Perfect style for the beach, it did a nice job of protecting my face from the sun. A few freckles across the bride of my nose.


Ray bans - wayfarer - Sunglass Hut
It is a long story but I lost my Maui Jim's to the gulf on Lido Key. I don't mess around when it comes to eye wear and my pocket book just could not do the extra splurge for a new pair of Maui Jim's. I did find this great pair of polarized wayfarers. I pulled up right in front of Sunglass Hut - at St. Armands, left the car running with my passanger in the car and walked into the store sand still attached to my flip flops and purchased my new sunnies.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunglass-Hut-at-St-Armands-Circle/296449327141205





 

Life is just so much sweeter at the beach!

Be Well,  Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger