Sunday, June 29, 2014

Summer sun dress

It is summer time sundress season and the stores are having seasonal sales. I caught this dress on a mark down plus an additional percentage off - Hello jackpot!





Truth be told a friend purchased this dress a few months ago, and it was adorable on her. Thankfully, she lives out of state so we will never show up rocking the same dress. But I envision it with a pair of sexy summer strappy heels, maybe a cute pair of silver wedge Marc Jacobs - just waiting for a pair to go clearance.  



I adore the beaded band around the top.  It means all I need are great earrings and I am ready to go! The material is luxuriously soft which means it is ultra comfortable. I leave for vacation in less than two weeks. I am excited to wear this along the Gulf Coast of Florida.




Be Well,  Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger