Sunday, November 17, 2013

I am a curvy girl in a skinny world. Lately, it's a challenge finding budget friendly items that are curvy conscious.  Seriously, walk into any store and the cut on everything is skinny, skinny, skinny! 

It is easier to find dress pants that look and fit like a million dollars than jeans.  Jeans are a nightmare! The most comfortable and figure flattering items in my closet are my beloved A-line skirts and dresses. 

The minute I walk into a store and can actually find an A-line style chances are I will walk out of the door with it.  If the item is on the spendy side I will keep a watchful eye for it to go on sale. I am not afraid to admit I will stalk my favorite stores until it goes on sale.

Here is my last sale score at Ann Taylor. Keep a watch on their sale section.  I love when they offer 40 and 50 percent off the last marked down price.



Top - Ann  Taylor/sale - Check out the detailing on the back of the shirt,
Sweater knit  skirt - Ann Taylor/sale
Shoes - DSW
Necklace - Charming Charlies - buy one clearance item and receive and additional 50 percent off another clearance item! SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger