Friday, November 29, 2013

Day to Night

Day to Night

A girl on the go means long days. Recently, I decided to meet a friend for a holiday drink after work. I knew I was going to wear my favorite sweater knit skirt to work, but I wanted to fun it up in a casual way after work. 

When I purchase items, in the back of my mind, my little voices help me keep me thinking about the  versatility of an item. How many looks can I get out of an outfit?

I recently wore this skirt to work, which meant I would have to change the look up by switching out the black top for this wine colored sweater.  For my casual evening look I kicked off the pumps and pulled on my favorite boots, and added denim jacket and scarf...and VOILA!


I love this skirt!
 It so comfortable, and easy to wear.


Charming Charlie's necklace in silver,
and pearl bracelets.
 

Casual look for after work.
 

Day to Night
 

Favorite comfortable boots.
 
 
The pin was a gift from a friend. I love adding
unexpected embellishments, and when
they are from a friend they
 instantly make it special.
 
 
Jean jacket was a score at Nordstrom a
million years ago. I love the cut, its nipped
in at the waist. The scarf is from Chico's I
"borrowed" it from my Mom!


Skirt - Ann Taylor
Sweater - Chico's Outlet
Tights - Steinmart
Shoes - DSW
Boots - Vince Camuto Outlet
Jean Jacket - Nordstrom
Scarf - Chico's - Thanks Mom!
Pin - Gift (vintage) Thank you Stephanie Blackwell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger