Saturday, March 15, 2014

Casual Friday

This morning I declared it Casual Friday and decided to try a little Bohemian Chic in the office. It was so much fun!  And might I add comfortable!

Sage green reminds me of the desert that I call home, it is soothing to the soul and green is the color of healing. The drape and flow of this blouse feels expensive. Capri dress slacks dress it up while the chunky sandals continue to play on the the bohemian chic charm.





The morning chill in the air made a denim jacket a no-brainer. It complements the easy casual feeling of the look. If you do not own a cute jean jacket I suggest you add it.   







What girl doesn't adore fun jewelry! The earrings complete the look!



Blouse - Steinmart
Gray Tank - Old Navy
Jean Jacket - Nordstrom
Capri Dress Slacks - Steinmart
Shoes - Clarks
Earrings- Steinmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger