Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Classic black

There is no denying that I love wearing black. It's options are limitless and it hides a multitude of sins. But I am going to let you in on a little secret, my black items last forever. How many of you remember Mervyns...you know "Open...Open...Open" The jacket was a purchase from Mervyns and it still looks great! I can hear my mom saying, "If you buy classic pieces and take care of them they will last a long time." This jacket proves that theory!

A cute rhinestone pin that belonged to my great aunt Ceilia personalizes my jacket. I think I know where I got my love for a little bling.


For an updated slimming silhouette I paired the jacket with a pair of black skinny slacks.  I added a super soft jeweled grey knit top (every girl needs a little bling)





Jacket - Mervyns
Black Skinny Slacks - NewYork and Company
Grey knit top - TJ Max
Black Slings - DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger