Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cute Denim Jacket

Our spring Arizona weather went from hot to having a bit of a chill and lots of blustery wind. The change in weather left me a little uninspired so I decided to fun things up with tropical ocean color and great jewelry pieces.




The denim jacket color add a  great little pop of color to the gray and black background.  My experience is that people respond well to the tropical color.


Casual and comfortable, classic with a twist.





It is fun to change up an outfit with fun baubles.  I love these earrings. The dramatic dangle is not something I usually wear in my conservative office, but I decided the place needed to kick it up a notch. The earring were well received.















 Jacket - Chicos clearance
Slacks - New York and Company
Knit shirt - TJ Max
Earrings - I can't remember
bracelet - Charming Charlies
Shoes- DSW







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger