Sunday, March 30, 2014

Classic work dress

I hit a smoking deal on this dress and I could not resist. It was an additional 40 percent off the last marked down price, plus I had $20.00 in bonus bucks. This dress is not my usual style. Normally I stay away from bold prints especially because my bottom half doesn't need all of the extra attention...if you know what I mean. But because I got such a  deal I decided it would be a blast to experiment with it.



 I have to say it was super comfortable, and I received endless complements on the dress. I think because it dares to be different. Originally, in the back of my mind I  thought I would put it away for next fall and wear it with boots. But the sales associate talked me into trying it with a pair of sling backs.



A friend gave the necklace to me as a gift for watching her puppy while she went on vacation. What is cool is I purchased the dress while she was on vacation so she never saw the dress, look how perfect the necklace works with it.


Sorry I couldn't resist. This is Bear..he is so stinking cute. He kind of makes my heart melt!


I have to say the necklace makes the dress. It's that coffee to my cream sort of thing.



Take a chance on something this week. A new dress, a funky bracelet or fabulous new frames for your reading glasses.



Dress - Ann Taylor
Necklace - Charming Charlies - Thank you Cynthia Reyes! The necklace rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger