Saturday, May 31, 2014

But it's a dry heat!





Baby it's HOT outside! When the temperature index reads 107 degrees even my sweat has sweat. The dry heat humor only works for the month of June, once Monsoon season starts the humidity rolls in and you can kiss good bye - the dry heat. Regardless, it's hot, and as the temperature moves up the dial it feels like you stepped into an oven.



Coral toes - a summer do! Treat yourself to a pedi for summer sandal ready feet!



So how do you keep cool when it is 107+ degrees outside? This is a question I am frequently asked. In terms of summer wardrobe I am lucky as my office is a little more forgiving.  A simple Little Black Dress, short sleeve large weave shrug, hair up and a pair of very pretty summer sandals.

 


 

 




I love my animal print rug!

I enjoy wearing soft flowing fabrics in the summer. They feel nice next to the skin especially when it is hot and sticky outside. The movement from this skirt helps me feel cooler.

 




 A little black tank- Old Navy, simple black shrug - New York and Company, skirt - JC Penny, and black and white summer sandals - DSW.



 What are your summer wardrobe favorites that help keep you feeling cool as a cucumber? I would love to hear them!

                                                                          Be Well,  Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger