Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer fun sun dress

One way to stay cool as a cucumber in the summer heat, is a pretty sundress.  There is something romantic about a sundress. It is flirty, fun and lightens up the work day. The days might be sizzling hot and steamy, but this effortless style is a classic, day or night.

I wore cute flat embellished sandals for work, but I could just as easily pair some sexy strappy heels to change up the look taking it into the evening.


I prefer to keep my arms covered in the office. I added a sea glass blue shrug to make it office attire acceptable.




The dress is super soft and comfortable and the fact that it was an end of season clearance purchase at Charming Charlies makes it even that much sweeter.



 What is your go-to summer look?



 Be Well,  Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger