Sunday, April 20, 2014

Accessories

Lets talk accessories today. One of the easiest, cost-efficient ways to update your wardrobe is your nails! YES!  I consider nail polish an accessory. Today's nail product market makes it easy to be a quick change artist. I like the fact that a new bottle of polish can totally change a girls mood, from drab to fab in an instant.




It is fun to check out different boutique lines. Paris Sparkles is one of my favorites. I am a firm believer in that a little glitter can make any day a little extra special. The formula is grown up glitter, not globby, it goes on smooth, and the color lasts.







Savage reminds me of a perfect day at the beach. I love to wear it on my tootsies. It conjures visions of mermaids on the beach. When your nails are polished it makes a statement to the world - that you take care of yourself, have an attention to detail and look polished. I can't tell you how many times I have had a man complement my hands when my nails are polished. And before you poo poo the cost of going to a salon please note I paint my own nails.  Look how fun this party in a bottle looks! Paris Sparkles has a fantastic array of colors. There is something to please every color palette.








For more information regarding Paris Sparkles, please visit them on etsy and facebook.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/parissparkles 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paris-Sparkles-Nail-Polish/125260284262148

1 comment:

  1. hey I've nominated you for a liebster award check it out on my blog for the details

    http://whatididonwednesday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger