Saturday, April 26, 2014

Liebster Award







How exciting! I have been nominated for a virtual blogging award!   I must admit it was one of the nicest things to happen to me this week. Thank you to Ms. Tasniah Talukdar of What I did on Wednesday for making my week special by nominating Zen and the Art of Style for this lovely award.

You may check out What I did on Wednesday at:



For those of you not familiar with this award, here is the back ground information, the nominee chooses 11 different bloggers for the award.  (Must be a blog with less than 200 followers), and gives them questions to answer. These 11 chosen bloggers then again nominate further 11 bloggers and give them questions to answer and so on.


My questions to answer are:

1.) How many siblings do you have?  I have one sibling.

2.) Sweet or salty popcorn? Totally salty with lots of butter!

3.) New York or London? Really how can a girl chose between two lovely cities? Both!

4.) If you had £10to spend for the rest of your life what would you spend it on? Hmm… if I had around $16 bucks I would spend it on something that had glitter.

5.) Who is your favorite blogger? 101 Cookbooks a recipe journal 
http://www.101cookbooks.com/ I have followed her blog for years.  She is an artist who paints pictures with beautiful words and photos.  She makes the reader feel as if we are sitting in her kitchen, sharing a cup of tea and watching her prepare some incredible food. 

6.) What is your ultimate dream?  I want to live in an ocean community along the Florida Gulf Coast, continuing to craft insightful blogs, writing books and helping people feel loved.

7.) Any plans for your future ? Vacation to Sarasota, Florida this summer

8.) Who is your role model?  All of my favorite parts of friends and loved ones. It is easy to be inspired by them.

9.) What makes you happy? Creating something beautiful, spending time with family and when I take the time to get off the crazy train of life and slow it down to the pace that is most comfortable for me.

10.)Favorite Season ?  Any that do not involve snow, sleet or ice

11.) Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I needed a creative outlet from my day job. I enjoy taking an idea and sharing with other.  My blog is my happy place and I continue to improve it with each posting. 




I chose the following blogs to take on this challenge!




1. Sea of Shoes

2. Smitten Kitchen

3. Alix Hamilton.

4. A Cup of Joe

5. The Londoner

6. Delightfully Tacky

7. Milk Bubble Tea

8. Apartment Therapy on Main

9. The Inspired Room

10. Makeup by Tiffany D

11. Sprinkle of Glitter





Questions


1. Why did you start blogging?

2. Favorite day of the week?

3. What is it about your blogging topic that excites you?

4. One thing you can’t live without?

5. What is your perfect Saturday?

6. One place you have never been that you would like to explore?

7. Your favorite travel destinations

8. One book you recommend everyone should read?

9. Something that changed your life in a positive way?

10. What is your favorite blog?

11. What are your hobbies?



I look forward getting to know more about all of you, and thank you once again to Tasniah Talukdar for selecting my blog! Happy Blogging!






2 comments:

  1. WOW Congrats....Couldn't think of someone who desires it more!!
    Stacy Subbert https://www.etsy.com/shop/parissparkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am your mom but I love reading your blog. I want to be on that beach in the photo you posted!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger