Friday, April 18, 2014

Cute Shoes

I put this look together simply so I could wear a certain pair of super cute sandals. I have been in a bit of a shoe rut lately., and decided to make more of an effort to wear some of the cute shoes that are in my closet.

The stores are in that in-between season where they are trying to sell their winter items. Manufacturers do not seem to understand the needs of warm weather states are different than the rest of the country. Even though we are warm we are forced to wait for their season. So looking for inspiration in my closet I remembered these Cinderella slippers.




 I didn't lie, I told you they were sassy! These sandals were actually a gift, and they make me smile. The lace up is a little unexpected for work but the kitten heel allows me to pull it off in my office.



These shoes make me feel a little glamorous....Paired with a circle skirt I feel a bit like Sophia Loren -
Hey what ever gets a girl though the day, that is all I am saying. 










 I had a blast with my baubles today.  I decided bracelets were just what I needed to finish the look.  The starfish bracelet is so pretty! It is a treasure from one of my favorite beach boutiques in Venice, Florida. It gently reminds me that my vacation to the beach is just around the corner, and that one day my dream of living by the beach - will happen. The sea glass blue beads are a fun pop of color against this neutral palette.









Blouse - Banana Republic
Shrug - Target
Skirt - Steinmart
Shoes - gift - Dillards
Starfish bracelet - Seaside Chic Venice Florida
 http://www.shopseasidechic.com/

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12141885/?claim=kxpggrbb4hc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger